3 Power Street, North Ipswich QLD
Endless Possibilities with this picturesque home
Pretty as a picture, 3 Power St North Ipswich is a delight to see and after many years the owner has finally said that its time to move on.
Perfectly positioned due to its proximity to schools and shops however nicely hidden away in a quiet street.
Situated on 822m2, this home has an abundance of space for the whole family. Enjoy the space for yourself or talk with Ipswich City Council and explore if there are any other opportunities available to you
At A Glance.
- front sleep out which is perfect for a study or playroom
- spacious lounge area with timber decorative panelling
- whitewashed timber panelled walls for the increasingly popular " Hampton's feel"
- 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets
- exceptionally spacious kitchen with storage that most could only dream of
- under house storage rooms and laundry
- very spacious yard with house located to the one side
- carpeted floors with vinyl plank in the kitchen and bathrooms
- extra large air conditioner located in the central living area
Traditional yet very stylish design, it is very easy to see how amazing this home could be with your own furniture and designer flare
This fabulous home is currently vacant and ready for you to move in. Plus you have the added advantage of owners who are already committed elsewhere and keen to look at offers.
Inspections will be mainly by private inspection. Evenings and early morning viewings are accommodated
Be quick though, anything in this area is being snapped up
Call Sarah-Jayne Hall to book in a private viewing today