53 Alawoona Street, Redbank Plains QLD
Executive Style Family Home
Be the first to inspect this impressive home. The functional and practical floor plan is certainly going to impress. On offer is a double-storey brick home with appealing features, beautiful low maintenance gardens and lush green lawns.
• Large, two-storey executive style home
• Formal, double-door entry with bright and airy foyer with feature lights
• Neutral stone coloured tiles downstairs with quality carpet to staircase, living area and bedrooms upstairs
• Security system
• Crim-safe on all feature windows and diamond grille on lower level
• Split system air-conditioning in living room and master bedroom
• Stylish down lights and ceiling fans throughout
• 5 spacious bedrooms
• 1 bedroom downstairs - perfect for an elderly visitor
• Upstairs the King-sized master is enormous and complete with a stylish modern ensuite, spacious walk in robe with shelving on 3 sides, and balcony.
• 3 other double sized bedrooms positioned upstairs. Built in robes in 2 and large walk in robe in the 4th bedroom
• Second living area off upstairs bedrooms, perfect for a children’s retreat
• Bathroom and ensuite upstairs and 3rd toilet-powder room downstairs
• Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel oven, range hood and electric ceramic cook top. New Bosch dishwasher just recently purchased
• Separate laundry
• Relatively new Hot water system recently installed
• NBN internet
• Outdoor entertaining area with fully fenced yard, garden shed and a large water tank plumbed into laundry, toilets and all exterior taps
• Large energy efficient solar system with pigeon guard for ongoing efficiency
• Lifetime termite warranty (ask for more details)
• Double lock-up garage with internal access
• Close proximity to reputable schools – both primary and secondary
• Short distance to new shopping centre at Redbank Plains
• Parks and public transport close by.
As you enter the downstairs area of this home you will notice the light and spacious feel of this property. Cool, easy to maintain tiles run from the entry into the kitchen and dining area and throughout the lower level of the house.
On this level you will find a modern well-appointed kitchen/dining area with stone bench tops and an island bench with waterfall stone sides. Adjacent to the kitchen/dining area is the lounge with a reverse cycle air conditioner large enough to cool or warm the entire downstairs area. On the downstairs level you will also find the 5th bedroom as well as a downstairs powder room and separate laundry.
An internal staircase takes you upstairs to an additional open plan family area perfect for a second television or kids retreat. You will also find the four bedrooms, three of which all boast features such as double sized rooms, ceiling fans, phone, data and TV points in each room. The king-sized master bedroom has an ensuite, balcony, larger than normal walk in robe and reverse cycle air conditioning.
Out the back double doors you will find a covered pergola area which creates a great place to sit in the sun or cook up a feast on the BBQ. The low maintenance garden and fully fenced back yard are easy to maintain with a good sized double door garden shed and lockable side gate.
The home is fitted with Crim-Safe and Diamond grille security screens to allow breezes to flow through your new home without compromising on security. For your water and power bills there is solar power with a quality back to grid 3kw inverter as well as a 5000 litre water tank. There is also an alarm system with 2 control panels downstairs and 1 upstairs.
With its impressive street-presence with every convenience only a stones-throw away, this property is perfect for busy families or investors looking for an appealing addition to their portfolio.
Redbank Plains has seen a recent re-development of Town Square which offers perspective buyers a vibrant community destination offering not only a large variety of retail and dining options, but will also become the commercial hub for the area.
In summary, we have an astonishing double storey home on a spacious block, with so much space for the whole family to enjoy. You have quality fixtures and fittings and you have a superb energy efficient home with a large solar electric system and water efficient devices. All located in a newly born suburb of Redbank Plains.
This home will be hard to beat with transport, excellent schools and major shopping centres all within a few minutes’ walk or drive.
Currently owner occupied with the owner relocating to be closer to family
Inspections can be made to suite your busy schedule. Give me a call and let me introduce you to your new home.
Call Sarah-Jayne Hall today