9 Wentworth Street, Leichhardt QLD
Features Galore Once You Open The Door
Available here is a tremendous entry level property with loads of extras already in place that you would not normally expect in a property at this price.
The fully loaded, galley style kitchen, with stone bench tops, not only looks impressive; but, the features and layout make it practical to use. The property boasts 3 double bedrooms all with timber floors, wardrobes, ceiling fans and split system reverse cycle air conditioners.
The lounge room also boasts a split system reverse cycle air conditioner and there is a separate dining area adjacent.
Solar Panels; metered town gas; instantaneous gas hot water; loads of storage area, including potentially room for a second car storage, under the house; spacious fully fenced rear yard; covered balcony the list goes on and on. Whether you are looking for a home or an addition to your portfolio then this property deserves your further investigation.
- Timber weatherboard construction set on concrete posts with a corrugated metal roof
- Three double bedrooms each with timber floor, wardrobe, ceiling fan and split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Galley style kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cook top, range hood, microwave alcove and dishwasher
- Lounge Room with timber floors, ceiling fan, Split System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- Separate Dining Area with ceiling fan
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Separate Toilet
- Spacious balcony under roof line
- Solar Panel array of approximately 24 panels (Approx. 6 kW)
- Metered town gas
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Single carport
- Potentially room to store another car under the house, at the rear
- Loads of storage room under the house
- Previously tenanted @ $275.00 per week
- Approximately 1km walk to Leichhardt State School *
- Approximately 1km walk to the platform at Wulkuraka Railway Station *
- Approximately 4.2 km drive the Ipswich City Mall *
- 840 m2 approx. block
So, inspect the photographs, the floor plan and the open for inspection times and then make your way to inspect.
* As per www.whereis.com.au
Open for Inspection
Sat 4 Jul, 10:00am - 10:30am